1. Valentino Multi-Wrap Rockstud Leather Bracelet
Valentino pieces are always amazing, and their double wrap bracelet is a modern classic. Wearable year round, you can pair it with an all white outfit or cool denim this summer, then get it out for a punch of color with your fall neutrals. It is little bit of attitude and a whole lot of glam.
2. Trina Turk “New Jane” Wool and Alpaca Wrap Coat
California brand Trina Turk has presented a fall/winter 2014-15 collection with statement making pieces that really stand out. The coats in particular were covetable, starting with this beautiful “New Jane” wool and alpaca wrap coat. The flattering belted look, wide plush collar and deep lush color are pure elegance.
3. AllSaints Olvera Long Leather Skirt
With its slim silhouette and long pleats, this All Saints Olvera lambskin skirt is on point for its chic minimalist appeal. The gorgeous color is a refreshing alternative to black, and the below the knee length and side split make it a modern and just an ever so subtly sexy piece. I can see wearing this skirt forever in a hundred different ways.
A great way to add the oxblood color is through accessories, as it is versatile and stands on its own for the perfect color pop. Nothing gets my attention faster than a great handbag, and this Clare V. Maison Suede Simple Tote in beautiful suede in a winner. It is a cool combination of slouchy and structure, plus I love both its metal feet and the grey interior.
5. Jimmy Choo Alina Patent Leather Point Toe Flats
There isn’t anything more classically cool than point toe flats. The Jimmy Choo Alina flats in gorgeous “merlot” patent leather are amazing. These stylish little gems can dress up any look, from denim to dresses. Repeat the color elsewhere with accessories or jewelry to add a bit more allure.
6. Did I say five favorites? I can't not mention that this color is gorgeous in the form of beauty products as well. Add a swish of Le Metier de Beaute in Signature Red to your lips or paint your nails with Tom Ford’s decadent nail lacquer in Bordeaux Lust. Whatever way you choose to incorporate the color oxblood into your wardrobe, it is the perfect on-trend pop of luxurious color that gives your fall wardrobe an instant update.